I made a non-mush resembling instant pot meal, and am commemoratimg this occasion with a new blog! It will be easier to recreate the cooking experiments that work if I keep notes on them (notes that won’t just get lost, or be used for coloring paper).
So, here’s the 1st “recipe”:
- Olive oil (~1 tablespoon)
- Frozen chicken breasts (1 package)
- Quinoa (~1 cup)
- Carrots (~6)
- Greens (3 handfuls)
- Chopped Onion
- Pour olive oil on the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add frozen chicken breasts, quinoa, carrots, greens and chopped onions.
- Cover with water.
- Add salt, pepper, and turmeric until it looks and smells delicious.
- Cook for 16 min. and then natural release for 10.
I was expecting it to be maybe ok with the amount of effort and time put into it, but it actually tasted good and the girls ate it! 😱